Do You Wish You Had:
- A lasting & rewarding spiritual practice?
- A better sense of self reliance and self security?
- A clearer picture of where you are going in your spiritual journey?
- The kind of spiritual experiences you always dreamed of?
- Staying regular in your spiritual practice or meditations?
- Understanding why your meditations don’t produce the results you desire?
- The ability to hold onto those higher states of consciousness
I am creating more programs and time to offer my work to more people
I have decided to open up more time slots to help others who want to jump-start their spiritual practice and develop a sound foundation so that they don’t waste time and progress faster in achieving their personal spiritual goals. I am also open to reaching out to those that need assistance in getting their spiritual practice off the ground. In this case it can be so helpful to get some foundational information that will help you transverse the up’s and down’s that spiritual integration throws at us.
At This Time There Are Two Ways Of Working With Ed.
Personal One-On-One Coaching-Mentoring.
- Awakening Mentorship – Coaching to learn and stabilize your practice and secure your success
- Personal Instruction is available to learn a successful time-tested Meditation technique
- Continuously support your growth and how to understand your experiences
- Free life-time meditation-checking support
If you are interested in finding out more about mentoring with me… Click Here
A Soon to Be Released Tele-Class called “Returning To Self”
Some of the information in this Tele-class that you will learn in-depth:
- The Three Spiritual Myths the prevent seekers from getting free of negative thinking.
- What I call “The Natural Design” which insures the fact that awakening and happiness is secured for you and not just a possibility.
- How to use the mind & ego to assist you in experiencing your “True-Self.”
- Practices such as mindfulness, meditation and inquiry in-order to create the right environment for the mind to open and experience your infinite self.
If you are interested in getting wait-listed for this incredible class… Click Here
Read What People are Saying about working with Ed
I want to thank you for all your help. My decision to retire was probably the biggest decision I’ve ever had to make. I don’t think I would have been able to step out into the unknown of retirement without your help. You have an amazing gift of being able to help people with both the problem they face in their lives and the journey of finding out who we really are Thank You Again. – Carol Hughes
I just had to thank you for all your work. I had a meeting with my former boss today over a complaint I filed against her. And as you know I don’t have any warm and fuzzy feelings about her. I was very anxious this morning, but I got up and meditated. Then I meditated when I got to the parking lot and I was able to go to the meeting without any anger or any desire to punish her. I really was able to see that we are the same. I was able to feel my fear and be OK with it. I know that there is no way I could have done any of that without your interaction and confidence in me. So thank you so much for making such a difference in my life! – Larie Shaw
When I was stressed out to the max, Ed Fox helped me more than I can say. I had stress at home with my teenage son, stress at work with non-stop deadlines — I was overwhelmed! Ed’s coaching helped me learn how to deal with the stresses and feel calmer. Now when I see stress coming I use the techniques he taught me to head it off right away. I feel more peaceful now than I ever have in my life. Ed’s kindness and caring come through in his coaching. I would recommend Ed to anyone who wants to relieve their stress and live a more fulfilled, happy life. – Jean Rothman
When i met Ed i had just lost my husband and was left with the challenges of a single parent of 3 young children. I also had financial challenges as well. Ed was instrumental in my maintaining a spiritual perspective and believing in myself while managing my children’s grief and the stresses of single parenting. He also helped me understand what i had control of and mostly what i didn’t. This has led to me letting go more and more of control based fear and long held useless beliefs. I experience more peace in my life thanks to my choosing Ed as a teacher and guide. – Lanex Brink
No one can ever give you anything they can only point the way. The path is yours to walk. Ed has pointed the way for me countless times always to a place of clarity. With his quiet and soulful demeanor he speaks the truth from his heart. I would never trade the time I have spent with Ed. – Robin Mendoza
Ed is a meditation master. He generously shares decades of learning and experience with endless patience and wisdom. As driven professional, I have struggled with meditation and how to integrate it into a busy life with two kids. Ed’s gentle, non-judgmental approach has helped me do so. I’m very grateful to have learned from him.
– Mikaela Rivera
I have know, studied, traveled, eperienced, and benefited from Ed Fox and his teachings for more than 15 years. He was instrumental in creating a lasting community for many of us during the week ends he committed to in Ohio. Ed Is also credited with coaching my son so that he successfully passed his entrance exam into his doctoral program. With love and gratitude. – Earlene McGonegal
Ed is kind, calm, and caring! A gentle counselor and meditation master, who will help you get centered and stay there! A great experience! – Bryan Zayle