Do any of these scenarios sound like you:
- You wish your practice was producing more Happiness in your life?
- Your Meditation or Awareness experiences have changed and you don’t know why?
- You are having so many thoughts and distraction in meditation?
- Your Peace has disappeared and you want it back but don’t know how to do it?
- Your seeking the Joy in life and practice that was promised you?
- Your Meditations and Awareness work is out of Balance all of sudden?
- Seeking the spiritual/life Fulfillment that you always desired and sense is possible?
- Looking for the Confidence to accomplish the above and that you deserve it?
If any or all of these sound like you…
Wouldn’t it be great to have a roadmap to guide you through the on-going terrain of spiritual discovery that would light the way as you move to and through your Meditation and Awareness practice. In this way your are prepared to journey through the stages of opening and awakenings so you can experience the higher levels of expression, love, and spiritual experiences.
What if there was clear body of information that you could rely on as a way to not only get started, but to re-ignite and fulfill your wildest dreams in creating happiness, security, and strength towards achieving your personal and spiritual goals.
Wouldn’t it feel comforting to know that you are guided by someone who has awakened and can point you in the direction that can lead to your very awakening.
How empowered would you be to have a strong foundation in the dynamics of how Meditation and Awareness work develops and how to recognize the stages of spiritual progress and how to determine the proper tools for each stage of development.
I’ve created a roadmap that will prepare you to meet the challenges, that come along the way, which will need different tools and points of view so that you continue to grow and reach your spiritual goals.
The Soon to Be Released Live Video Class called “The Essential Tools for Reigniting Your Meditation & Awareness Practice”
Here’s a few of the tools you will learn in-depth:
- The dynamics of our awareness and thought and how to use it correctly.
- Learn the signpost of successful meditation for each stage of development.
- How to determine what’s happening in your meditation and why.
- The 5 Powerful Insights which support you and guarantee your ability and success in practice.
- How to steward your relationship with Presence and the world around you.
- 3 subtle myths that sabotage your strength, determination, and Peace in and outside of your meditation practice.
- The signposts that signify that you are embodying presence in your life.
- Two very powerful approaches for sustaining presence in your busy day to day life.
- A roadmap to higher states of consciousness.
Read What People are Saying about working with Ed
I want to thank you for all your help. My decision to retire was probably the biggest decision I’ve ever had to make. I don’t think I would have been able to step out into the unknown of retirement without your help. You have an amazing gift of being able to help people with both the problem they face in their lives and the journey of finding out who we really are Thank You Again. – Carol Hughes
I just had to thank you for all your work. I had a meeting with my former boss today over a complaint I filed against her. And as you know I don’t have any warm and fuzzy feelings about her. I was very anxious this morning, but I got up and meditated. Then I meditated when I got to the parking lot and I was able to go to the meeting without any anger or any desire to punish her. I really was able to see that we are the same. I was able to feel my fear and be OK with it. I know that there is no way I could have done any of that without your interaction and confidence in me. So thank you so much for making such a difference in my life! – Larie Shaw
When I was stressed out to the max, Ed Fox helped me more than I can say. I had stress at home with my teenage son, stress at work with non-stop deadlines — I was overwhelmed! Ed’s coaching helped me learn how to deal with the stresses and feel calmer. Now when I see stress coming I use the techniques he taught me to head it off right away. I feel more peaceful now than I ever have in my life. Ed’s kindness and caring come through in his coaching. I would recommend Ed to anyone who wants to relieve their stress and live a more fulfilled, happy life. – Jean Rothman
When i met Ed i had just lost my husband and was left with the challenges of a single parent of 3 young children. I also had financial challenges as well. Ed was instrumental in my maintaining a spiritual perspective and believing in myself while managing my children’s grief and the stresses of single parenting. He also helped me understand what i had control of and mostly what i didn’t. This has led to me letting go more and more of control based fear and long held useless beliefs. I experience more peace in my life thanks to my choosing Ed as a teacher and guide. – Lanex Brink
No one can ever give you anything they can only point the way. The path is yours to walk. Ed has pointed the way for me countless times always to a place of clarity. With his quiet and soulful demeanor he speaks the truth from his heart. I would never trade the time I have spent with Ed. – Robin Mendoza
Ed is a meditation master. He generously shares decades of learning and experience with endless patience and wisdom. As driven professional, I have struggled with meditation and how to integrate it into a busy life with two kids. Ed’s gentle, non-judgmental approach has helped me do so. I’m very grateful to have learned from him.
– Mikaela Rivera
I have know, studied, traveled, eperienced, and benefited from Ed Fox and his teachings for more than 15 years. He was instrumental in creating a lasting community for many of us during the week ends he committed to in Ohio. Ed Is also credited with coaching my son so that he successfully passed his entrance exam into his doctoral program. With love and gratitude. – Earlene McGonegal
Ed is kind, calm, and caring! A gentle counselor and meditation master, who will help you get centered and stay there! A great experience! – Bryan Zayle