You Can Do More than Just Make a Wish to Be Better
Does Your Mind & Body Struggle with:
- Worry about money, security and the Future?
- An inability to control anger or a short temper?
- The uncontrollable onslaught of fears, both rational and irrational?
- A lack of mental clarity or confusion that limits your productivity and creativity?
- A lack of energy stopping you in your tracks and limiting your enjoyment?
- Unexplained aches & pains that have been labeled “psychosomatic?”
- Sleepless nights?
- The physical challenges of a diagnosed illness or disease?
Do You Wish to Create:
A well balanced mind & body?
Mental clarity and physical energy for a productive life?
The ability to control anger and fear?
The vision that your life is filled with happiness and abundance?
The Mind Body Awareness Program Trains You To:
- Free Yourself from Old Limiting Belief Systems
- Focus and Amplify Your Attention to Strengthen & Heal Your Mind & Body
- Strengthens your Mind to be Stronger than Your Circumstances
- Create New Patterns for Success, Happiness, Joy, and Abundance
- Integrate your Meditation experiences into your Thoughts, Actions, and Life
Read What People are Saying about the Mindbody Awareness Programs
I want to thank you for all your help. My decision to retire was probably the biggest decision I’ve ever had to make. I don’t think I would have been able to step out into the unknown of retirement without your help. You have an amazing gift of being able to help people with both the problem they face in their lives and the journey of finding out who we really are Thank You Again. – Carol Hughes
I just had to thank you for all your work. I had a meeting with my former boss today over a complaint I filed against her. And as you know I don’t have any warm and fuzzy feelings about her. I was very anxious this morning, but I got up and meditated. Then I meditated when I got to the parking lot and I was able to go to the meeting without any anger or any desire to punish her. I really was able to see that we are the same. I was able to feel my fear and be OK with it. I know that there is no way I could have done any of that without your interaction and confidence in me. So thank you so much for making such a difference in my life! – Larie Shaw
When I was stressed out to the max, Ed Fox helped me more than I can say. I had stress at home with my teenage son, stress at work with non-stop deadlines — I was overwhelmed! Ed’s coaching helped me learn how to deal with the stresses and feel calmer. Now when I see stress coming I use the techniques he taught me to head it off right away. I feel more peaceful now than I ever have in my life. Ed’s kindness and caring come through in his coaching. I would recommend Ed to anyone who wants to relieve their stress and live a more fulfilled, happy life. – Jean Rothman
When i met Ed i had just lost my husband and was left with the challenges of a single parent of 3 young children. I also had financial challenges as well. Ed was instrumental in my maintaining a spiritual perspective and believing in myself while managing my children’s grief and the stresses of single parenting. He also helped me understand what i had control of and mostly what i didn’t. This has led to me letting go more and more of control based fear and long held useless beliefs. I experience more peace in my life thanks to my choosing Ed as a teacher and guide. – Lanex Brink