Do any of these scenarios sound like you:
- You wish that you were happier, more secure, and more successful in life?
- A clearer picture of where you are going in your spiritual journey?
- You know and feel that you could be happier but there are circumstances that seem to be more powerful than your ability to overcome it?
- You have a spiritual practice but it has gone stale, your losing interest, and not keeping up with it?
- Not understanding why your meditations don’t produce the results you desire?
- You have relationships that you want to deepen but you can’t because a vicious cycle keeps you prisoner to your hesitation, fears, and projections?
- The ability to hold onto those higher states of consciousness or
- A recent spiritual breakthrough has led to a paradigm shift in your consciousness and you don’t know what to do or where to get some guidance?
If any or all of these sound like you…
Wouldn’t it be great to have a roadmap to guide you through the difficulties and light the way as you move to and through higher levels of expression, love, and spiritual experiences.
What if there was a way to not only get started, but to re-ignite and fulfill your wildest dreams in creating happiness, security, and strength towards achieving your personal and spiritual goals.
Wouldn’t it feel amazing to feel completely confident in creating those relationships and experiences that feel so out of reach! Can you imagine how wonderful it would be knowing how to manage all the obstacles that come up along the way.
How empowered would you be to have a strong foundation in the dynamics of creating lasting happiness and self-mastery? Nothing could hold you back!
I’ve created a roadmap that will prepare you to master the challenges that come from busting your old beliefs systems about confidence, creating love, and reaching your spiritual goals. That roadmap is…
The Soon to Be Released Live Video Class called “Returning To Self: Learning the Foundational & Empowering Tools for Lasting Happiness & Self Awakening”
Here’s what you will learn in-depth:
- How to observe, orient, act and create continuity in your practice.
- What is needed to overcome the obstacles to self-development.
- How to steward your relationship with Self & Presence.
- The Three Spiritual Myths that sabotages one’s strength, determination, and peace on the path to Happiness and Self Awakening.
- To imbibe “The 5 Inherent Insights”, that we all have been given, to find our way home to Presence.
- How to use the mind & ego to assist you in experiencing your “True-Self.”
- Learn the “Why, What, and How” of the practices such as mindfulness, meditation and inquiry so your not just “doing” but understanding the processes that you are calling forward with the practices.
Read What People are Saying about working with Ed
I want to thank you for all your help. My decision to retire was probably the biggest decision I’ve ever had to make. I don’t think I would have been able to step out into the unknown of retirement without your help. You have an amazing gift of being able to help people with both the problem they face in their lives and the journey of finding out who we really are Thank You Again. – Carol Hughes
I just had to thank you for all your work. I had a meeting with my former boss today over a complaint I filed against her. And as you know I don’t have any warm and fuzzy feelings about her. I was very anxious this morning, but I got up and meditated. Then I meditated when I got to the parking lot and I was able to go to the meeting without any anger or any desire to punish her. I really was able to see that we are the same. I was able to feel my fear and be OK with it. I know that there is no way I could have done any of that without your interaction and confidence in me. So thank you so much for making such a difference in my life! – Larie Shaw
When I was stressed out to the max, Ed Fox helped me more than I can say. I had stress at home with my teenage son, stress at work with non-stop deadlines — I was overwhelmed! Ed’s coaching helped me learn how to deal with the stresses and feel calmer. Now when I see stress coming I use the techniques he taught me to head it off right away. I feel more peaceful now than I ever have in my life. Ed’s kindness and caring come through in his coaching. I would recommend Ed to anyone who wants to relieve their stress and live a more fulfilled, happy life. – Jean Rothman
When i met Ed i had just lost my husband and was left with the challenges of a single parent of 3 young children. I also had financial challenges as well. Ed was instrumental in my maintaining a spiritual perspective and believing in myself while managing my children’s grief and the stresses of single parenting. He also helped me understand what i had control of and mostly what i didn’t. This has led to me letting go more and more of control based fear and long held useless beliefs. I experience more peace in my life thanks to my choosing Ed as a teacher and guide. – Lanex Brink
No one can ever give you anything they can only point the way. The path is yours to walk. Ed has pointed the way for me countless times always to a place of clarity. With his quiet and soulful demeanor he speaks the truth from his heart. I would never trade the time I have spent with Ed. – Robin Mendoza
Ed is a meditation master. He generously shares decades of learning and experience with endless patience and wisdom. As driven professional, I have struggled with meditation and how to integrate it into a busy life with two kids. Ed’s gentle, non-judgmental approach has helped me do so. I’m very grateful to have learned from him.
– Mikaela Rivera
I have know, studied, traveled, eperienced, and benefited from Ed Fox and his teachings for more than 15 years. He was instrumental in creating a lasting community for many of us during the week ends he committed to in Ohio. Ed Is also credited with coaching my son so that he successfully passed his entrance exam into his doctoral program. With love and gratitude. – Earlene McGonegal
Ed is kind, calm, and caring! A gentle counselor and meditation master, who will help you get centered and stay there! A great experience! – Bryan Zayle